Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Details

Lol, sorry, I guess I did kinda leave out the meat of the story! So here ya go.

I took a chance and decided that I wasn't as happy as I thought I was alone. Don't get me wrong, being single has its really strong points, but they started to get old.

If you log onto my myspace page, the # 3 person on there is Jered. I've known him for over a year now and it was nothing more than friends. Never really thought about him in any other way. All that has changed. We started really talking and realized we had a lot in common. Both of us have been married before, and although he doesn't have any kids, all his friends' kids love him to pieces. He's just a good ol' country boy who works hard a plays hard, where as I'm just a redneck who works hard but doesn't really get to play all that much. Anyway, starting to get carried away here. lol, sorry. We started talking more and more and the chance I took was going to spend the weekend with him and moving our friendship to a different level. Mind you, before this point I was pretty much done dating. My last relationship was a very unhealthy one for me and I needed time to rediscover my self and just got used to being by myself. I was worried that by taking this chance I was going to ruin a friendship and regret putting myself back in the dating pool. Well, I didn't screw up a friendship, :) yaaay for me, things are going REALLY well with us and I don't, not even for one minute, regret putting myself out there in the dating pool. Looks like I'm back out of the dating pool, but for entirely different reason. :p so there you go, the details. lol, if I left anything out, let me know. Oh, and sorry for such the late reply.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Good for you!

Jenn said...

Yes! Good for you!

David said...

So is there a status up date? Hope all has gone well.