Monday, January 5, 2009

The Tooth Fairy

Yes, the tooth fairy is visiting our house again tonight.

Brody lost his third tooth this evening. Well, Dad did his thing with the pliers and helped it along. Brody really gets a kick out of that. After Brody's shower, he started talking to dad about the tooth fairy. Dad told him that he'd caught the tooth fairy once a long time ago. So Brody, being a normal 7 year old, started asking dad all sorts of questions, like how big was she and so on. Dad told him that she was about 3 feet tall and had hairy legs and that she was from Scandinavia. I can only imagine the story he's going to give to his teacher tomorrow when he goes to school. "After my papaw pulled my tooth with the pliers, he told me the tooth fairy had hairy legs and was from Scandinavia" Oh the letter that's going to get sent home tomorrow. Well, that is all for now. Hope this little note finds everyone healthy and happy!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hah!! Scandinavia! I'll have to remember that for when Jorden loses his teeth! And why oh why, dear Grampa, does the tooth fairy have hairy legs? I mean really, where does THAT come from?! hah