Tuesday, September 16, 2008

McCain in 2008

So after reading Jenn's post about John McCain, I decided to follow in her footsteps.

This is the first election in a while that I am actually excited about. I love George W. and I think in his position, he has done the best damn job he could do. I do not believe that going into Iraq was a mistake. I do believe that if we pull out now, before the Iraqi people are ready, that WOULD be a mistake.

I think the McCain/Palin ticket is the strongest one we've had in a long time. I'm not against Obama because of his name, his color, his age or his lack of experience. I'm against him because I don't think the man has what it takes to run a country of this size and power. Besides his "Time for change" speeches, the man has nothing going for him. Have you ever heard him answer a question directly? I sure haven't, but then again maybe I missed that one interview where he did actually answer a question without beating around the bush and changing the subject all together. Anyway, this was not supposed to be me getting on my soap box. I just wanted to express my support for McCain and my concern with Obama. I borrowed this clip from Jenn, so thanks!! Please watch all the way through. Its only a couple minutes long.